Got 37 minutes and want to have something to think about the next few days?
Jameil “Jay” Pendleton and I chop it up on his recent podcast and touch on:
– History does not repeat itself, patterns do. What to do with that knowledge.
– How content is generated and what the engine is for that content.
– How media and reputation building when used as a tool can move careers, companies and technology forward at a more rapid pace.
– How industry conferences will be re-constructed in the future.
– Moving your analog sales model to a digitally scalable model and get even more intimate with your customers.
– The phone is still the most important tool in moving a business relationship forward. It has simply moved further down the activity chain and is now super leveraged with media and marketing preceding it.
– Trust, demonstrated subject matter expertise, and creating a service or product that a person cannot afford to not partner with you.
– The Truth Principle & the Use of Media – If you have to tell someone something, they have to evaluate if it is true for them. If that same person tells it to themselves, it is already true for them.