I am privileged to be moderating a panel discussing how surgical robotics companies are following the shifting centers of care.
Expecting to discuss:
– Cost efficiencies and revenue models. SaaS, per-click, purchase.
– Providers perspectives and evidence-based value.
– The requirement of data, payer, and surgeon alignments.
– Selling to the differing personas in the ASC model. PE, owners, & hospitals
– Patient acuity mix factors. High acuity vs. high volume.
How will the market declare itself?
Does a new surgical robotic entity that currently does not exist emerge that represents the new model of the ASC?